Thursday, July 21, 2011

Game #1 Photos



I stayed back from practice to post these photos there are about 100+ pictures. You may see slight bias to my son but I tried hard to get everyone. I will also burn everyone a DVD with all my photos upon return. I do not know the quality that you are receiving online. They are definitely not "Annie" quality coming from my point and shoot. I did "try" to adjust my iso for some action shots but I am by no means versed in photography.

The food here has been great and most feel the French fries are better then home. The hospitality by the owner and his family has been amazing! Everyone seems to be having a great time.

Today is a 2 practice day but it will probably take me that time plus too post these photos. The Internet is spotty and only works in the lobby. I have the advantage today because they are all at practice and not sitting next to me uploading to face book, skyping, or texting. I can hog all the bandwidth!

If you feel that any of your sons have not been good about phoning home please feel free to email me and I will let them know. Or if you need proof they are still alive I can force them to take a photo with the daily newspaper.



































No comments:

Post a Comment